Monday, July 13, 2009

All About Women

ART LESSON

My True Love searches
Even now she looks for me
In art museums

And Yoga classes
Places along the river
That’s where she’ll find me

One day she’ll find me
It will look like I found her
We’ll see each other

Something will happen
I envision it right now
I dwell upon it

I wake up to it
I walk in dreams of that day
She needs to hurry

I want to be found
To be seen for the first time
To be discovered

And still she searches
She seems to know where I go
She works hard at it

She wants me to grow
She wants me to be happy
She wants to feed me

I'm sure she loves me
She doesn't speak her mind though
She just gives me hints

Now I'm in the dark
Sleeping out in the forest
She comes in my dreams

She finds me sleeping
She plants a kiss on my cheek
Leaves a smiley face.

No comments:

Post a Comment